The industry standard domestic return air grille, typically installed in ceilings but can also be wall mounted.
- Thumbscrew/s located on the face of the grille secure the core in place.
- A slide panel filter is fitted to the rear of the core to prevent dust from entering the return air duct.
- The core can be completely removed from the outer frame for easy installation and cleaning as required.
- Some units indicate when the filter should be cleaned/changed depending on use. If not, we suggest at least every 6 months in domestic applications.
- Aluminium lightweight construction.
- Constructed of 12mm cubed lattice core eggcrate in extruded frame.
- Filter (supplied as standard) removable for easy cleaning.
- Standard finish powder coat satin white.
View Technical Details >>