SUITS: EXQ130, EXS140, EXT155, EXV155, EXH130, EM105, EM125, ES105, ES125, EX105, EX125, CPS450, CPS700, CPL450, CPL700, LCQI250, LCQI350, LCS280, LCS380, LCQ250, LCQ350, LCA250, LCA350, LCB250, LCB350
Units by Brand
- Breezair EM105, EM125,
- Breezair ES105, ES125
- Breezair EX105, EX125,
- Breezair EXH130
- Breezair EXS140
- Breezair EXQ130
- Breezair EXT155
- Breezair EXV155
- Coolair CPL450, CPL700
- Coolair CPS450, CPS700
- Coolair CPQ450, CPQ700
- Braemar SuperStealth LCQI250, LCQI350
- Braemar Supercool LCS280, LCS380
- Braemar Paradigm LCA250, LCA350, LCB250, LCB350, LCQ250, LCQ350
- Braemar BMQ500, BMQ750
When the weather cools in Autumn it’s time to cover your evaporative unit with a winter cover.
A cover will protect your evaporative unit from the winter elements, and prevent cool draughts entering the home when you’re trying to keep warm.
- Comes in five colour choices, Beige, Grey, Red, Green and Black to complement your roof colour.
- UV Stabilised
- Rot resistant
- Manufactured in 380gsm (grams per square metre)
- PVC Double backed for durability (this means there is PVC on the back)
- Guaranteed for 12 months, but lasts for many years.
- Covers in stock will be dispatched within 1 business day. Covers not in stock can have up to a 30 day lead time.
Unsure if this is the right size cover for your unit? Click here for more helpful information
* We have tried to best represent the colour of these covers however due to variances in digital displays, these colours should be used as a guide only.
POSTAGE - Shipping for this item is $10 within South Australia or $20 for all other Australian States. If you live in SA, QLD or NT you can save on postage by selecting the 'Pick up' option at checkout and collect your order from a local Air Diffusion store. Click here for store locations.