Suits: AD40-66, F25D-F75D, CP2500/2600, A30/50, AS40/60
SUITS THE FOLLOWING UNITS:
- Brivis Advance AD40, AD41, AD42, AD43, AD44, AD45, AD46, AD47, AD48, AD49, AD50, AD51, AD52, AD53, AD54, AD55, AD56 BAL, AD66, AD66 BAL
- Brivis F25D, F26D, F26DS, F35D, F36D, F45D, F46D, F46DS, F55D, F56D, F65D, F66D, F66DS, F75D
- Brivis Sundownder 7, Sundownder 8
- Celair Profile CP2500, CP2600
- Rinnai A Series (A30, A50)
- Rinnai A Plus Series (AS40, AS60)
When the weather cools in Autumn it’s time to cover your evaporative unit with a winter cover.
A cover will protect your evaporative unit from the winter elements, and prevent cool draughts entering the home when you’re trying to keep warm.
- Comes in four colour choices, Beige, Grey, Red and Green to complement your roof colour.
- UV Stabilised
- Rot resistant
- Manufactured in 380gsm (grams per square metre)
- PVC Double backed for durability (this means there is PVC on the back)
- Guaranteed for 12 months, but lasts for many years.
- Covers in stock will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. Covers not in stock may have a 2-3 month lead time.
Unsure if this is the right size cover for your unit? Click here for more helpful information
* We have tried to best represent the colour of these covers however due to variances in digital displays, these colours should be used as a guide only.