The bevelled faced ceiling diffuser has a smartly styled drop border frame that is suitable for all surface mounting applications.
- They provide excelled performance where cooling is required in areas of high heat and high humidity, but versatile to also suit heating & cooling applications in lower temperatures.
- Manufactured from aluminium extrusion that is lightweight and resistant to rust and corrosion.
- The bevelled frame is corner staked and welded for increased strength.
- The core is removable via a positive centre screw making them easy to install, clean & access dampers located behind diffusers (if fitted).
- Triangular blanking plates can be fitted behind the louvre to obtain a varying distribution pattern whilst maintaining a uniform face appearance.
- Standard finish powder coat satin white
View Technical Details >>