High capacity, high level, large airflow range, variable air pattern swirl diffuser for large volume spaces. Installation flush with ceiling or free-hanging.
Adjustable blades affixed to a guide-ring assembly slide along a helical path over substantially radial fixed visible swirl vanes that are flush with the diffuser face, providing air direction adjustment (manual, thermal or electric) at a substantially constant pressure.
- 70 – 4000 L/s (250 – 14,400 m³/h)
Nominal neck sizes
- DN1000 (in selected markets)
- High capacity variable air pattern swirl diffuser for large volume spaces with high ceilings.
- Substantially constant pressure manual, thermal or electric air pattern adjustment from horizontal to vertically downwards.
- Air pattern adjustment via adjustable swirl vanes affixed to helically adjustable guide-ring - patents pending.
- Helical twist of swirl vanes reduces vane pitch towards the periphery for increased airflow operating range.
- Steep central swirl vane pitch increases airflow capacity and reduces pressure drop.
- Four nominal neck sizes, each available with an optional reducer for reduced airflow.
- Airflow rate range reduces by approximately 30% with each reduction in effective neck size.
- Circular face shape standard for all sizes.
- Optional square face for sizes DN250 - DN500, suitable for ceiling grids from 300 mm up to 600 mm, depending on diffuser neck size.
- Installation freely suspended or flush with closed ceiling.
- Substantially flush face with 20 radially off-set swirl vanes.
- Similar aesthetic to HSC-FD.
Download Technical Brochure >>