Swirl diffuser with high induction, fixed horizontal discharge
Suitable for low temperature supply air (≥ 5°C) and CAV or VAV systems. May be mounted flush with ceiling or free-hanging.
- 12 – 400 L/s (43 – 1440 m³/h)
Nominal neck sizes
- Substantially flush face swirl diffuser with 24 radial vanes.
- High capacity CAV or VAV (eg turndown to 32%-38% @ Tsupply-room = -15 K).
- Suitable for low temperature supply air (≥ 5°C and ∆Tsupply-room ≥ -15 K).
- Optional neck reducers for reduced airflow rates.
- Optional blanking segments for 3-way blow (270°) and 2-way blow (2x90° or 180°) discharge.
- Square (standard) or round face (optional).
- Installation freely suspended or flush with closed ceiling
- Optional perforated face screen (down to 50% open area).
Download Technical Brochure >>