Louvre faced ceiling diffusers are the industry standard supply air grille.
- Designed to deliver large volumes of air in a stable horizontal air pattern that is close to the ceiling, and draft free.
- In lay-in applications the diffuser is placed into a T-bar ceiling grid without any need to alter the T-bar construction, it simply replaces a tile.
- This extremely versatile frame style is also suitable for surface mounting.
- Manufactured from aluminium extrusion that is lightweight and resistant to rust and corrosion.
- The removable core makes them easy to install, clean & access dampers located behind diffusers.
- Triangular blanking plates can be fitted behind the louvre to obtain a varying distribution pattern whilst maintaining a uniform face appearance.
- Standard finish powder coat satin white
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 way blow in a wide selection of square and rectangular neck sizes available
View Technical Details >>