Door grilles are a vision proof method of transfering air in partition applications.
- Door grilles are a vision proof method of transfering air in partition applications.
- The telescopic frame requires no extra fixing, the two frames simply click together enabling equal appearance from both sides.
- The telescopic frame suits doors or partitions from 29mm to 48mm wide..
- An inverted “v” blade for vision proof appearance.
- Chevron type blades spaced at 20mm centres for maximum free area consistent with non-vision construction.
- Approximately 50% free area.
- Clips located on the inner frame snap fit the outer frame, eliminating the need for rivets or screws.
- Standard finish natural anodised.
View Technical Details >>