Stream Splitter Dampers are commonly used in commercial applications as a volume control device in air supply systems.
- The air scooping action of the gang operated curved blades control air volume evenly over the face of the grille.
- Manufactured to slide inside neck of diffuser/grille for fixing and adjustment via centrally located screw.
- Manufactured in a wide range of sizes.
- Maximum blade length 500mm per section.
- Aluminium lightweight blade construction with galvanised sides.
- Easy screw adjustment to open and close blades.
- Matt black finish.
View Technical Details >>