A general purpose volume control damper, made from all aluminium construction.
- More resistant to corrosion enabling them to be used in areas of high humidity, like swimming centres and tropical environments.
- Significantly lighter than their steel counterparts.
- Easy to operate.
- Low leakage when closed and they create very little resistance when open.
- Aluminium lightweight construction (much lighter than steel dampers).
- Interlocking Blades for low leakage.
- Nylon Bearings.
- Quadrant fitted for manual operation.
View Technical Details >>