A Digital BUS Interface wall control to use in combination with the TEK632 or TEK7EC cooler Control. Uses 4-way header for connection to the TEK698 communications loom.
This wall control replaces the Tekelek 622.
- Used with TEK632 TEK7EC via TEK698 loom
- Room temperature measurement, and display, on LCD. (absolute accuracy is ± 1°C)
- Set temperature adjustment by use of “Up” and “Down” buttons
- Timer function providing delayed on/off operation
- Auto Cooling, Manual Cooling, and Fan operation
- Pre-wet, pre-fill, and Dump control built-in
- Operation of pump only for use in high fire risk areas.
- Size designed to be compatible with a standard wall plate.
- Blue backlight activates when TEK616 is on
- The TEK616 requires a nominal 5V supply at 45mA
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY REQUIREMENTS
- Nominal operational ambient 0-40°C.
- Storage Ambient 0-60°C.
- 10-95% RH, non condensing
- The TEK616 shall be mounted vertically to the internal wall of a home.
- Mounting screws pass though both the Inner housing and the Wall plate.
- The front cover clips to the Inner housing to hide the screw holes.
- Cable entry shall be from the internal wall cavity through the rear of the wall plate.
The openings at the top and bottom allow natural draft airflow around temperature sensor and cannot be covered or obstructed.