SUITS: EXQ130, EXS140, EXT155, EXV155, EXH130, EM105, EM125, ES105, ES125, EX105, EX125, CPS450, CPS700, CPL450, CPL700, LCQI250, LCQI350, LCS280, LCS380, LCQ250, LCQ350, LCA250, LCA350, LCB250, LCB350, BM500, BM750, BMQ500, BMQ750
Units by Brand
- Breezair EM105, EM125,
- Breezair ES105, ES125
- Breezair EX105, EX125,
- Breezair EXH130
- Breezair EXS140
- Breezair EXQ130
- Breezair EXT155
- Breezair EXV155
- Coolair CPL450, CPL700
- Coolair CPS450, CPS700
- Coolair CPQ450, CPQ700
- Coolair CVP700
- Braemar SuperStealth LCQI250, LCQI350
- Braemar Supercool LCS280, LCS380
- Braemar Paradigm LCA250, LCA350, LCB250, LCB350, LCQ250, LCQ350
- Braemar BM500, BM750
- Braemar BMQ500, BMQ750
When the weather cools in Autumn it’s time to cover your evaporative unit with a winter cover.
A cover will protect your evaporative unit from the winter elements, and prevent cool draughts entering the home when you’re trying to keep warm.
- Comes in four colour choices, Beige, Grey, Red and Green to complement your roof colour.
- UV Stabilised
- Rot resistant
- Manufactured in 380gsm (grams per square metre)
- PVC Double backed for durability (this means there is PVC on the back)
- Guaranteed for 12 months, but lasts for many years.
- Covers in stock will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. Covers not in stock may have a 4-6 week lead time.
Unsure if this is the right size cover for your unit? Click here for more helpful information
* We have tried to best represent the colour of these covers however due to variances in digital displays, these colours should be used as a guide only.